Friday, July 27, 2007

Vacation Time


4 generations @ Lake Worth Beach

Well we just returned home from my first vacation to Florida visiting Great Grandma Beranek. We had a great time going to the pool everyday (although I couldn't go in cause it was too hot in the sun) and I had my first dip in the ocean. It was great getting to meet Great Grandma and spending time with Grandma and Grandpa Milton. I also went on my first airplane ride and did awesome. I didn't cry once! I can't wait to go again and maybe next time we can go visit Grandma LaMore's house. I am getting so big now. I am talking alot now and starting to grow out of my newborn clothes. My mommy has to go back to work soon though and I'm going to miss her (I know she will miss me too) but I know daddy is going to take good care of me! Well I will update soon and let you all now how the transition with mommy back to work is going!

My first dip in the ocean

Me, Mommy, and Daddy

Me and Great Grandma

No comments: