Sunday, July 1, 2007

Hi everyone, well here is a little update on what's been going on with me. Things have been pretty busy lately. I had my first doctor's appt at 1 week old. The doctor said I was doing great. I gained 3oz, weighing in at 8lbs 11oz. I had my first real bath (my umbilical cord fell off after only a week and a half) which I loved. I've been staying awake alot more so mommy's not able to get in those naps anymore. We've had lots of visitors which I love, and we've been getting out of the house a little bit more. I went to my first wedding on Friday night (Congrats Heather and Zak). Here is a pic of me in my little stud outfit that I wore. I also saw my first fireworks on Saturday night while visiting mommy's family. I feel like I've done so much already and I'm only 17 days old. Time is flying by. Well, I will try and update again soon. Thank you to everyone who has been visiting me and checking up on me.

In my birthday suit at bath time.



I be straight chillin dogg



BEDTIME!!




My family at the Zivkovich wedding.





No comments: