Friday, January 18, 2008

Hello Again!!

At the top of Pike's Peak

Getting out of the cold at Pike's Peak

My 1st Christmas

Playing with my new toys on Christmas!

Hi everyone, well we had a great time out in Colorado Springs over Thanksgiving. We did some hiking, sightseeing, skiing (just mom, auntie sheryle, and uncle tim), and had a great Thanksgiving dinner! Can't wait to go back there some day when I'm a little older! I had a great 1st Christmas this year also. We did lots of traveling between mom's family and dad's family but it was a lot of fun! A couple of new things with me, I got my 1st tooth in Colorado over thanksgiving and I got my 2nd one 2 weeks later. They are both my bottom teeth. I am also sitting up by myself now and I'm almost ready to crawl. I just havn't quite figured it out yet. At my 6month doctor visit I weighed 20 lbs 14 oz and was 28 in long. Well I will try not to wait as long next time to update you all. Thank you to my Grandmas, Grandpa, Aunts, Uncles, Cousins and friends for all of the wonderful Christmas presents! See you all soon!

No comments: